Ben Dover / Nicola Holt - When?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
colin

Re: Ben Dover / Nicola Holt - When?

Post by colin »

i live in derby ben, where is this new adult shop? haven't seen any publicity mate!
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
Ben Dover

Post by Ben Dover »

2 Monk St it says in the ad in the Derby Bugle or whatever the local paper is. Hope someone turns up. How embarrassing would that be!!

Ben Dover
colin

Post by colin »

i'll be there ben, what time are you there?
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
Ben Dover

Post by Ben Dover »

12-3pm. Well that's three of us anyway!!

Ben Dover
R18 DVD Shop

Post by R18 DVD Shop »

Being from the Derby area I would come along too but he might not like me seeing as I could be construed as competition but if you are in the area Saturday night and wanna go out on the piss (or even a civilised meal!!) just let me know! Gotta try and repay your trust in me :0)

Jay

<http://www.r18dvdshop.co.uk/catalog/value.php>
Why pay more? Compare our prices with our competitors and see why we are the best value for R18 DVD's by a long way!
*All R18 DVDs at £15 each inc delivery, all ship from stock for fastest delivery*