McKENZIE LEE

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
marcusmaxius

Re: McKENZIE LEE

Post by marcusmaxius »

have you heard that mckenzie lee is shooting her own virtual video she is also doing a hot girl girl with the super sexy sara nice how horny can it get, it is rumoured she will also be doing a dp in this virtual movie this is one to look out for guys
gorgeous gee

Post by gorgeous gee »

actually, i have some breath taking "action" pics of her...
drop us an email if you want a peak!

george@dolltheatre.com
JFT Media

Post by JFT Media »

Well we have just finished shooting the Virtual Sex movie of Sara Nice and finished it with a HOT GG Bonus scene with the sexy McKenzie Lee, WOW is all I can say. We start shooting tomorrow the McKenzie Lee Virtual Sex movie and this will be a winner as well. I will up date you all with some pix's from the Virtual later this week.

[url=http://www.jftmedia.com] JFT Media Home of UK Adult News[/url]
marcusmaxius

Post by marcusmaxius »

lets say your making a epic movie you have great locations a sexy but cleaver story line and you have to pick a cast of 8 of the best starlets english and european who would you choose, you must base your selection on looks ,screen presence,ability,and if possible their need to be well known (not essential for all choices of cause ) 3 of which should be must be english lets let our imaginations run wild who would you like to see do who.
bored-man

Post by bored-man »

In no particular order -

My UK models would be:

1. McKenzie Lee
2. Faye Dixie
3. Jasmine
4. Vickie Powell

My US models would be:

1. Tera Patrick
2. Krystal Steal
3. Jenna Jameson
4. Brooke Milano

I like smoking fetish and bondage. I'd love to team these models up along those themes. Here's a gallery of what my twisted mind has come up with the UK models:

http://www.bored-girls.com/smoking_pictures.htm

I'd love to do similar with the US models.
marcusmaxius

Post by marcusmaxius »

Well playboy has just offered mckenzie lee a contract alongside ashley long for their new nightcallers series a live and much more full on babecast production keep your eyes peeled for that one
marcusmaxius

Post by marcusmaxius »

just heard mckenzie lee is soon to be in shops such as hmv ,woolworths ,possibly blockbuster in a 18 cert movie called i bot please let me know if anyone find it first.
bored-man

Post by bored-man »

when I spoke to her she said she'd just finished a HC movie set on a boat. I don't know who it was for though.
gorgeous gee

Post by gorgeous gee »

yes it is true!
it's already been classified 18 and is in manufacture.
it will be released on the doll theatre "retail imprint,
devil doll"....its called "i sexbot", and features mack
on the front cover looking stunning as always..........
many of the big chains are supporting so you never
know.......here's hoping!
by the way...i saw mack on the cover of this weeks
news of the world colour sup.....there'e no stopping
this kid !
lol
marcusmaxius

Post by marcusmaxius »

did you see miss lee in the sport with jodie marsh today she made marsh look like a drag queen its nice the some women dont have to cake their faces in make up to look good and she was up to her old tricks kiss all the girls nice to know she realy does love pussy top marks to you mac