Circus Tavern

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Terry May

Circus Tavern

Post by Terry May »

Not sure if this should be in O/T or not but some of us went to the Tavern recently as Louise Hodges regularly appeared there - however it appears that there's some new guy who books the girls now ( think he was the self proclaimed 'photographer' there) and he seems to have adopted a policy of booking shapeless multi tattooed biffers with no arses. We asked one of the girls where she was and she replied that it was because this new booker is, and I quote, 'a complete twat'.

Come back Louise - you were the only reason we went to the Tavern.

Someone tell this new booker to bring her back and get rid of the girls with figures like adolescent boys!
emmab

Re: Circus Tavern

Post by emmab »

do you have a link for this circus tavern?

[url]http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal7/content/pippa-lily[/url]
E-mail me for a shoot [email]pippa_lily@hotmail.co.uk[/email]
Solo, Fetish, G/G Hard (CERTED)
Twitter: @pippa_lily
Rock Charogne

Post by Rock Charogne »

Try:

Aaron Stone is the Guvnor

Rock
<http://rockcharogne.com>
Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

"he seems to have adopted a policy of booking shapeless multi tattooed biffers with no arses."

What a tosser!

But fear not Terry! Those of us who have a finger on the pulse of the discerning punter have adopted an opposing policy not hiring the malnourished Chavey sorts you allude to.

Officer Dibble
magicpants

Post by magicpants »

does anyone know if linsey dawn still dances there?? I would love to catch her there one night!

magicpantsproductions@hotmail.com
jamesr

Post by jamesr »

Wake up & smell the roses you lot! If you knows your onions then you should've noticed that the industry is taking a serious nose-dive that results for example, in the mostly crap calibre of girls who now 'perform' for us lucky chaps (Read on before attacking me with a few cocky examples of current 'talent')
Gone are the days when the likes of Cathy Barry, LDM, Sarah Daniels, Louise Hodges, Lynda Leigh, Vida Garmen, Ashley Bond, etc etc all performed on the same bill. The recent politics of the Circus Tavern are a great example of how certain men became too shady & up their own @#$*s. If you were a dancer & put in 6 hours of lap-work only to have some oik 'booker' rip you off for a huge slice of the cash then you'd quickly stop working there too. So good riddance to the tossers who scavange off top-totty. Mr Resident Photographer may simply be unable to stop the rot that others set in.

JamesR
jamesr

Re: Circus Tavern; Smell the roses

Post by jamesr »

Please read my last thread...

JamesR
Coolcat

Post by Coolcat »

Seemed to me the 'killing the goose that laid the golden eggs' syndrome applied to the CT at the end of 2002.
Perfectly good, packed table dance nights once a month - suddenly became less packed as many of the quality talent stopped coming.
Instead of realising this and encouraging them back, the solution adopted was to increase, and increase again the number of table-dancing nights.
From monthly to weekly.
Punters like me - more than happy to turn up once a month, but not keen once a week - also stopped turning up, and presumably, takings went into free-fall.
So a money-maker becomes a dead goose.
Shame...
Terry May

Post by Terry May »

Just found out an interesting (though not surprising ) fact about the Tavern.

The girls are now having to pay an exorbitantly high commission regardless of how much they earn in a night. This goes to Paul Stone, the owner (& DS)
and they are also putting on more girls for the night (mostly chavs).

So the girls are now finding it more difficult to make a living because of the increase in girls performing as well as having to pay Stone large commssion regardless of their takings that night.

Is it any wonder the really classy attractive girls from the last great era (Teresa M, Louise H, Linda L etc) no longer perform there!

Time for the punters to find a better club methinks!
Coolcat

Post by Coolcat »

And let's face it, the chance of seeing a famous face there was why we went in the first place, wasn't it? Otherwise there's plenty of other places for random good-looking girls which are cheaper and smarter.
Ah, for the days when Rebekah Jordan, Kerry-Marie or Jo Hobbs would be all over you for a tenner!