karla and Lee henshaw

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
littlenicky

karla and Lee henshaw

Post by littlenicky »

Well it seems my wife Karla, a model on here (karla 4) has been seeing Lee Henshaw behind my back for the last two months.

Well you deserve each other, you are welcome to the neurotic, psychotic, bunny boiling bitch.

She is a complete head the ball, she is a nasty money grabbing piece of work, she does parties for fat desperate old guys and she will take your house, car and anything else she can get her hands on.

She is also a tax dodger and benefits scamming thief.

Dont worry, i will keep paying for our fuck up of a wedding, just like i paid for everything else you ever had.

Im sure our two kids will understand in time and see you for what you are.

You have come a long way since being a cleaner, factory worker and working in a chip shop, good luck to you both, cos, Lee, youre gonna need it.

Cant wait for the divorce, will be the biggest laugh ive had in ages.

You've come a very long way karla, but eventully its gonna be a long fall back.

You are skating on very thin fucking ice, and i wont be there when it breaks.

Dont worry, be happy.

Ciao.

Nick.
do unto others as they do unto you.....then fuck off before the police get there
littlenicky

Re: karla and Lee henshaw

Post by littlenicky »

how sad is he E.

this is what you call one sad guy, needs help,

karla is GREAT.

do unto others as they do unto you.....then fuck off before the police get there
BizMarky

Re: karla and Lee henshaw

Post by BizMarky »

Ouch...littlenicky wrote: