Superdick Website and Clearcard

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
craigjw

Superdick Website and Clearcard

Post by craigjw »

Has anyone managed to join this site recently ? Clearcard seem to have major problems with accepting credit cards, as the expiry date is processed incorrectly and as a result is declined. They keep telling me it will fixed by monday\tuesday etc but it never is.

Mario - I'd advise you to move to iBill or something more reputable.
Riley

Re: Superdick Website and Clearcard

Post by Riley »

Why not contact us direct and let us know you have a problem and we can resolve it for you ????

SuperDick.netThe Award Winning Road Trips Series
Riley

Post by Riley »

Here you go there are links all over the site like this 'Mail The Webmaster' rileyuk@telefonica.net we put them there so we can help you, try them.

craigjw

Post by craigjw »

Er, which I did and was told to contact Clearcard directly as you could do nothing about it.
Marino

Post by Marino »

Hello Craig.
Just logged on and read your problem, Riley as ever is on it. sorry mate, thought i was gonna get a day off. curse that internet, it never lets you rest.

regards, marino
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
Riley

Post by Riley »

Send me copies of clearcards responses we have ICQ contact with them. rileyuk@telefonica.net with no other reported issues on join or cart sales can't answer this directly so need to see what they have told you.

R18 DVD Shop

Post by R18 DVD Shop »

another 4 weeks? ah man, hurry hurry hurry! I got spon doolies here waiting for u! :P

<http://www.r18dvdshop.co.uk/catalog/value.php>
Why pay more? Compare our prices with our competitors and see why we are the best value for R18 DVD's by a long way!
*All R18 DVDs at £15 each inc delivery, all ship from stock for fastest delivery*
craigjw

Post by craigjw »

Riley - I have emailed both Clearcard and yourself.