McKENZIE LEE

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jaybo

Re: Soz try this

Post by jaybo »

the skull

Re: McKENZIE LEE

Post by the skull »

nice links guys...she gets sexier by the day.
janeycakes

Re: mckenzie download

Post by janeycakes »

anyone who likes mckenzie lee should check out the following free download:
marcusmaxius

Post by marcusmaxius »

well about time this girl got some attention she was a cheer leader for a preimership football club and a table dancer before gracing our screens and ive even had the pleasure of a few nude dances to boot due to the fact that she used to work as a dancer at the club i used to run,well you can check her out in the toy story movies as edwina vibrohands and the epic dr lou which boasts an amazing cast including alicia rhodes ,karla,donna marie,steve hooper lee henshaw ,mason and the phaleks. she can be seen in real couples ,some of relish new productions and you could even see her and talk to her live on babecast live tonight , and tommorrow how do i know so much well here is one of her e mail addresses she kindly gave me mckenzieleexxx@yahoo.co.uk
the skull

Post by the skull »

well well......now we know!
good old marcus.
is this dvd, dr.loo available?
marcusmaxius

Post by marcusmaxius »

in answer to your question dr lou is as we speak being edited this epic adventure is 3 hours long but we will have to see when funderland pictures has a release date.
Makaris

Post by Makaris »

It so happens she did some work with me yesterday. Some of the video frames are here if you want to have a look :

http://www.wjm.clara.net/mckenzie/

[And the girl she's with isn't bad either!]

spunkie

Post by spunkie »

I believe she's done some hot watersports work with Angel Long!