Fisting!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
shavenlover

Fisting!

Post by shavenlover »

Can any let me know who, currently modelling, enjoys this activity! Loved Hayley Russell/ Sandra Lester stuff and was hoping some of today's ladies are up for it!
colin

Re: Fisting!

Post by colin »

rebekah jordan has been known to indulge, particularly in the max hardcore vids she made. don't know about now though, she seems to have disappeared from the scene, her forum hasn't heard from her for 2/3 months!
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

She's "at it" in the Road Trips series, so are a few other ladies (even Angie George gets virtually fisted by Marino in Road trip to San Tropez 1). Very enjoyable even if in several cases it's not all the way in :)

Unfortunately due to stupid british and US laws fisting is much frowned on and consequently more often found in euro movies though Elegant Angel did some good ones with ladies like Chloe and Lena Ramon in lead roles. Its illegal as it's seen as violent and abusive though if done in the right context and right way (ie not like Max Hardcore) it can be very loving (as many gay. lesbian and straight people who enjoy this in their own relationships know full well - the law is effectively discriminating agaisnt those people))
b217bravo

Post by b217bravo »

Gilly Sampson enjoyed a good fisting from Mouse in Amanda Charles video 'Back to nature'
I hear that it is also a party trick at stag nights
geoff
colin

Post by colin »

very well said pianaman! couldn't agree more!
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
Sarah-louise4

Post by Sarah-louise4 »

I found out I coulb be fisted the other day!
Was filming a hard scene and thought ah well go for it, and they did, a bit painful but very exciting to learn a new trick!

www.sarasworld.co.uk
http://www.freelancemodels.com/sarahlouise/home

Don’t just stand there, let’s get to it
Strike a pose, there’s nothing to it
Vogue
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

Luckily I have quite small hands for a man so most women I've done this with find it very pleasurable - you do need to practice and use lots of lube.
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

No complaints there :)