Just 18 Sky

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
stevie1

Just 18 Sky

Post by stevie1 »

On Friday night TAC screened Just 18 with model Sky. This was the hardest I have seen on UK channels including penetration, full errection with Sky masterbating the guy and more. Does this mean the law has changed to accept material this hard?
Dace

Re: Just 18 Sky

Post by Dace »

Are you sure the masturbation bit was not a reflection on the screen ? lol ;)
stralis440

Post by stralis440 »

Yeah, I caught that one too and was surprised by the content. Be another case of "sorry officer but we put the wrong tape in"
stevie1

Post by stevie1 »

No it was the real thing not any reflection off screen. the girl was called sky and the guy pascual, she does not look like the girl on this database
monkeyman

Post by monkeyman »

Apparently the laws have, or are about to be relaxed on showing R18 material on scrambled satellite channels. At least according to a story in the Mail on Sunday at the weekend. I didn't buy it, jeez it's fucking embarrasing!...
Dace

Post by Dace »

Really ? I am a TVX subscriber so that will be cool
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

"Apparently the laws have, or are about to be relaxed on showing R18 material on scrambled satellite channels."

Nope - not quite.

The OFCOM consultation exercise is still ongoing, and there are far better sources out there than me to grab the details from - just look at for the full details.

Many of the current channels are - occasionally, or at least so it might appear - testing the water by "accidentally" broadcasting harder material than was allowed under the old ITC guidelines. A good source for finding out when and where the latest breach happened is the Melonfarmer's discussion forum -

Of course, usually the best breaches are when our own Faye is on SportXXX after encryption :-)

It would seem that there are few arguments - other than the moralistic ones, of course - to hold up the eventual allowance of R18 material on subscription satellite with the new uber-regulator in place. But the nutters in governmant, the Daily Mail, Mediawatch, the Church, etc., etc. will make their annoyance clear enough when it happens that I fear there is likely to be a "carrot and stick" approach, i.e. the government, err, sorry, the totally independent watchdog OFCOM, allows harder material on subscription (through gritted teeth) but issues a ton of new censorious guidelines for FTA (Free-To-Air) stuff ... but that's another battle for another time.

If you've not responded to OFCOM's consultation yet then it would be worth your while doing so, but make sure you understand what they're looking for first - Ofwatch have a great summary here:

Sorry - I sound like a cheerleader for Ofwatch and Melonfarmers, but they're great sites run by committed people and if you're interested in fighting censorship then you really should be checking them out on a regular basis.

Cheers,

Mike
fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

hey hey ! always pushing the boundaries me !!!!!!
faye xxx
www.fayeandsandie.com
Hardup

Post by Hardup »

Hi Faye, nothing to do with the orginal post.But I thought I would let you know I would like to let to cover you in chocolate sauce and like it off-every square inch!!!