Local Sex shops

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
roshambo

Local Sex shops

Post by roshambo »

Can any one give me details of a sexs hop local to me that sells 18R dvd's?
Live in the Hertfordshire area .
Or any site listing local shops , i've tried looking but failed
Cheers.
Hitman

Re: Local Sex shops

Post by Hitman »

Have a look through this website:

roshambo

Post by roshambo »

Thanks
good site
cheers
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

Sort of related to the above message! A local shop in Aberdeen was fined ?5000 for selling adult videos/dvds. According to local press the shop has been trying to attain a license; but due to local narrow mindness, has not been able to get one.

Is this level of fine normal? I admit that I have used the shop in the past and am wondering what can be done, as the shop may go out of business. For those not familiar with Scotland, there appears to be a distinct lack of shops selling genuine adult product! Thanks,
Stimpy
BlondeLover

Post by BlondeLover »

Not sure how close you are to Watford but a shop has recently opened on the main High Street there.

I've not even been in there yet but they are advertising R18 videos and DVDs.
Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

?Sort of related to the above message! A local shop in Aberdeen was fined ?5000 for selling adult videos/dvds. According to local press the shop has been trying to attain a license; but due to local narrow mindness, has not been able to get one. ?

Must be the rampant dourness and Presbyterianism amongst the Scottish establishment, eh? If our Tone caves into Gordon maybe we can expect similar dourness to creep south of the border? The age of Brown could be at hand ? it may be an idea to stock up on booze, fags, and shag videos while the goings good.

Officer Dibble ? consulting the runes