Performers who don't show for HIV test's

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
JFT Media

Performers who don't show for HIV test's

Post by JFT Media »

Ceri at Indigo Clinic in London has just sent me an email saying that in the past 2 months 12 performers have not attended their booked appointments in the Indigo clinic and did not cancel before hand.

She said she was sorry to moan, but they get so much flak from people who can't get an appointment and then find others just don't attend!! She has every right to moan, if you are a performer and can't make your booking, it does not take much to make a call and let them know you can't make it, then they can offer that slot to someone else.

[url=http://www.jftmedia.com] JFT Media Home of UK Adult News[/url]
Cornish Chris

Re: Performers who don't show for HIV test's

Post by Cornish Chris »

Hi JFT.

Any developments with BAIHA ?
Any idea when the website will be up and running.?
Could you please add me to your DB so I can get the latest news.

Cheers CC.

fevrd

Post by fevrd »

Were they on your books? Did you make the appointments under your BAIHA scheme?

fevrd
JFT Media

Post by JFT Media »

Fevrd

To answer your question, I do not have the names of the performers who did not show up for there Indigo appt, the message was passed to me by Ceri who runs the clinic. I do not make the appt for the performers and I have closed down our model agency so no longer deal with that side of the business.

Indigo is for the adult industry so they have to say they want an Indigo appt as that part of the clinic bookings are different to the normal NHS bookings.

For Chris, I am chasing the designer who offered to build the BAIHA site for free, as this has not happened I am chasing them to get a complete date. If that can not be arranged I will bring it inhouse and get my webteam to finish the job.

If anybody wants to be kept up to date on news from BAIHA they can email me at jm@baiha.org and I will add them to the BAIHA database.

Cornish Chris

Post by Cornish Chris »

Thanks JFT....I will be interested in future developments, it will be good to have some central information body, should a future industry crisis happen...God forbid.

Cheers CC.

fevrd

Post by fevrd »

Why did Ceri send the message to you then? And not, say, Walpole?
JFT Media

Post by JFT Media »

Fevrd,

The message was sent to me as I am one of the main people that has helped in setting up BAIHA and Ceri has not met Walpole as the have been unable to attand any of the BAIHA meetings that have been held with Ceri, producers and performers, also it is know that i have got the BAIHA database drawn up and use my email delivery system.

Is that OK with you??

kitten kong

Re:Why the fuck r Indigo reporting to JFT?

Post by kitten kong »

Am I the only one who is concerned that Indigo and JFT are now swapping information about performers?

I thought that these clinics were subject to COMPLETE confidentiallity. It is not in their brief to discuss anything with anybody at anytme, regarding people attending their clinic, let alone JFT.

How long will it be before JFT are supplied with a list either officially or worse, unofficially, of non-attenders, for their perusal and subsequent publication on BGAFD and by default for public scrutiny?

This is the danger of organisations that set themselves up like BAHIA, they start wanting to wield a big stick and impose their own values on everyone else. What on earth is an agent doing, in this organisation, I have no idea.I can only think there must be a coin to be turned somewhere!

If any of you out there are attending Indigo and have, for example a life assurance policy, with a clause asking, "Have you ever had or are waiting for the results of an HIV test" (which they all have) or any other sensitive situation, which would be adversly affected, by outside knowledge of you attending such a clinic.

I would give Indigo a wide berth.
scott

Re:Why the fuck r Indigo reporting to JFT?

Post by scott »

That Data Protection Act again I see - always interfers with what seems to be the right thing to do at times. There should be more clear set guidelines on when the act can be breached.