Niche market

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Rude Boy

Re: Niche market

Post by Rude Boy »

"I mean a magazine set will sell for about ?600 I believe (correct me if Im wrong) and they girl will be paid about ?150 for doing it - remembering the photographer can still sell second rights 18mnths later in some cases."

That's perfectly true but remember that the model is paid straight away while publishers pay out about every millenium on average. Empires can be built and lost, wars waged and won and when the sun no longer hangs in the sky and mountains crumble into the sea the cheque will eventually arrive.
thenamesbond

Post by thenamesbond »

Its friday you are allowed a rant.

I have just seen you on the the new dvd's from surburban amateurs and just wanted to say you are seriously super sexy Sarah ;-). Please keep us all up to date with any new stuff you do
Number1

SpamSpamSpamSpam....

Post by Number1 »

So, thenamesbond has only had two posts, and uses a "surprise surprise" yahoo address. Despite the forthcoming denial by Simon, that looks to me like a blatant piece of spam from Subaurban Amateurs.

That is so annoying as Suburban Amaterus is good enough to plug its wares without having to resort to this silly pretend punter bollocks. Of couse we'll be told that SA had nothing to do with it, and thenamesbond is a genuine first time poster, but so many people are doing this now it gets on your tits!

Suburban Amateurs/Suburban Sluts is a good site and well worth a look. Go and have a look http://www.suburbanamateurs.com I've even been a member myself and thoroughly enjoyed the experience,

Now can we please quit it with the pretend punters!!!!

...from the Nation's Number 1
Simon

Post by Simon »

I was waiting for that...and of course I'm going to deny it LOL

I'm intigued by the poster myself and I agree it does look like someone with a hidden agenda but I can assure you it's not me, nor anyone posting for me, whatever it looks like.

As you say, I don't need to resort to that type of tactic to plug my sites and anyone that knows me and my ethics will appreciate that.
When I have something worth plugging I'll post it on here and have always used my real name, I've got nothing to hide.

Maybe it's just that when you have good sites and products people start talking about them ;)

Anyway, glad you like my sites :)

Simon

[url=https://www.ukadultpass.com/tour/]UK Adult Pass[/url]
Access 6 great British sites with 1 pass including Suburban Amateurs, Just Danica, Tina Kay Hardcore, UK Pussy Talk and more..
thenamesbond

Re: SpamSpamSpamSpam....

Post by thenamesbond »

Absolutely nothing to do with surb ams/FC or any company. Just a normal punter. I thought this was a free country and you were allowed an opinion and I've just joined surb ams and it's a great site and I was just saying so. At least my post seems to have generated lots of discussion!! As for only two posts, amazingly I do have other things to do than stare at this site all day looking for replies!
Sarah-louise4

Post by Sarah-louise4 »

SA was a fun shoot, cant wait to do more soon :)

www.sarasworld.co.uk
http://www.freelancemodels.com/sarahlouise/home

Don’t just stand there, let’s get to it
Strike a pose, there’s nothing to it
Vogue
Peter

Post by Peter »

> I mean a magazine set will sell for about ?600 I believe

Minus rent, rates, gas, electricity, insurance, film, processing, hair & make-up, assistant, income tax...................

PLus I only get the money much later, my record for shooting to being paid is 2 years 3 months.
We have need of you again, great king.