80' stars where are they now ?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
camdenman

Re: 80' stars where are they now ?

Post by camdenman »

Boys Boys, This is no good at all now. Another stud has appeared out of the forum and informed us he has had his wicked ways with the great lynn.

Life is so unfair. - lol

does anyone what has happened to her.

Lynn if you happen to stumble across this

'hello lady you still got fans after all these years'

joined the yahoo group of lynn and jenny hall and see them in there glory !!

regards

ps. this will be the last post but you know when you got a favourtie you have to go on and on and on and bore the pants of everyone !!!
marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

Whoa, David.
Assuming yoy were referring to me, I can only say that Lynn has my greatest admiration and I was talking about many years past.
Lynn is now settled happily/cpmfortably in another life

I repeat my earlier remark that she was what she was, but that does not detract from the fact that she was ONE SMASHING LADY>

I hereby hoist my next large shot of the Rt.Hon.J.Walker to Lynn and I KNOW, she would appreciate it.
mart

Post by mart »

Now there's a thought. A bucket of wallpaper paste and you can double the value of your mags.
And since the pages will be stuck together the customer won't be able to check the content....lol

Mart

steve56

Post by steve56 »

i pic i recall of lynn was riding a bike with shorts on i kept looking and wanking hoping to come all over her fat legs.
davewells

Re: Attn : Camdenman

Post by davewells »

I have no access to any of the pictures as they were shot by Claus Vogel for Color Climax, I just found them surfing around the web one day. As for the movie, well Hans Moser shot it so I suggest you try and find a site selling old Teresa Orlowski movies. Contact Phil McCavity he may know of such a site.
And I was certainly not born lucky !
davewells

Post by davewells »

Yeah, I worked with her too. Took her over to work with Gabriel Pontello and then she retired. He has this effect on some people ?
davewells

Post by davewells »

The truest words you have ever spoken Michael. If you'd have said to Lynn - this morning you're working with the RAF and this afternoon you're working with the Navy, she would have smiled and said Oh lovely bring em on please !!!!!
Ace

Re: The Army!!

Post by Ace »

I see you missed out this branch of HM Armed Forces, could she handle the lads at my ex-barracks? ;-)

The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
camdenman

Re: Attn : Camdenman

Post by camdenman »

cheers dave,

for the information and thanks for replying as well !!!!

regards
ArchiPoet

PRIVATE Magazine & Color Climax

Post by ArchiPoet »

& German Busen were ever good sources for UK actresses? hardcore scenes:

Private: i remember Lynn Armitage GangBang scene, Aunt Pat, Shona McTavish ( watersport ) , the young SLY (watersport too), Louise Philips, Paula, Louise Hodges, Molly O?Brien .. and there are more

Color Climax: Titanic Toni, Stacey Owen & Shona McTavish

Busen: Titanic Toni ( maybe the best as glamour stripper)