What type of girls do you like?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
amanda_charles

What type of girls do you like?

Post by amanda_charles »

I'd like to know which countries and types of girls are most sexy in your view? This would help me with my future bookings. I know British girls will occupy the no.1 slot but what about the rest of the World?

I use the term type of girls to expand it a bit further than just the country. You may like British girls but not skinny ones and so on. Of course you can insert something to answer the question "Why" while you are at it.

Amanda Charles Films
Home of Amateur Erotica Extreme
[url]http://www.amandacharles.com[/url]
Pianaman

Re: What type of girls do you like?

Post by Pianaman »

Female ones
emmab

Post by emmab »

i like small slim pixie looking girls
blonde big titty girls just scare me off.. i prefer cute girly girls they really turn me on :)

[url]http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal7/content/pippa-lily[/url]
E-mail me for a shoot [email]pippa_lily@hotmail.co.uk[/email]
Solo, Fetish, G/G Hard (CERTED)
Twitter: @pippa_lily
Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

Hello Amanda. The girls I prefer a dark haired , late 20s early 30s.More important is the atttitude, girls who are up fpr it , rather than going through the motions.One almost forgotten name , whom you no longer seem to use is Naomi St James, she wa fantastic as was Janey Lamb.
One of the big turn off's is Euroteen girls and Eastern European girls all doing it for money.
Some of the Eastern European Girls who shone through were Cassandra Wilde and Laura Angel.
Hope this helps

Jonboy
Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

Any girls apart from 'Chavey' girls (or 'Chavers' as magoo would have it).

Officer Dibble
amanda_charles

Post by amanda_charles »

Thanks for the feedback Jonboy. Yes, your comments are very helpful.

The best ones are the ones who genuinely enjoy their job besides getting paid. However hard they try, it shows. In most cases I found that newcommers and amateur girls deliver that freshness and relevance to the focus point much much better than most pro girls.

Mind you though, in my experience, I had quite a few great filming sessions with some East European and Russian girls. If they are handled correctly, they do not act or pretend, they just enjoy themselves. It's true, they also love money but I can't blame them for it as long as they enjoy what they are doing.

Amanda Charles Films
amanda_charles

Post by amanda_charles »

Hello Officer Dibble,

Forgive my ignorance. I have no idea what the - 'Chavey' girls - term refers to?

Amanda Charles Films
Ace

Post by Ace »

Go to the O/T forum, a whole section is devoted to chavs.

IMO, if a model has a bush, shes WELL OK!!!! Nice smile and great eyes are a plus, but a turn off is peroxide hair, body piercings, chav tattoos*, false nails and 'obvious' silicone implants, ala Jordan.
Another plus is their age, 25 - late 30's does it for me, anything younger than this turns me off. This isn't to attatch a stigma to the girlies that are under 25, its just that I'm not too hot on watching gals younger than this doing naughty stuff

*chav tattoos such as 'Horny Red Devil', 'Dolphin', 'Unicorn', 'Rose' on a tit are chav-ish

The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
Ace

Re: False nails

Post by Ace »

By this, I mean the extended talon types you see chavs wear in clubs.
Nice false nails with art is OK though.
Oh, and sluttish bright red lipstick/nail varnish is a negative as well

The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
Buttonman

Post by Buttonman »

Hmmm...

First, what kind of Brit girl do I like? I quite like shorter, curvy girls, and I'm a sucker for short, cropped hair & piercings. Like other posters, I look for girls who are really into what they're doing & are having fun with the other performers. It's always clear when a girl isn't into it, and I don't want to watch someone being forced to do something that they don't want to.

Dirty talking is a big turn-on, and girls who enoy that & can turn the air blue are always a pleasure to watch. Oh, and I really like seeing Scottish & Welsh performers - some people don't like them, but the accents are a big turn-on.

When it comes to foreign girls, I'd love to see more Spanish girls, but I could happily go for years without seeing another East European performer - I just don't see many EE girls with any spark (though, as one other poster mentioned, Cassandra Wilde is an honourable exception...)