Mystery Babe #1

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
vila

Re: Mystery Babe #1

Post by vila »

Alicia Rhodes.

gb901

Post by gb901 »

bobbi eden
JFT Media

Post by JFT Media »

Well done Neil it is Sara Nice, sorry crofter Sara not Sarah, you were close.

Watch out for mystery babe #2 next week.

[url=http://www.jftmedia.com] JFT Media Home of UK Adult News[/url]
JFT Media

Post by JFT Media »

For more pictures of Sara she now has her own Yahoo Group at I know she would love to chat to everyone.

pj

Post by pj »

Any chance u can post an unaltered version of the pic?

Thanks,
Pj
crofter

Post by crofter »

shit that silent h always fuck me up big style, though not sure how you can hand the glory to neiluk as he never mentioned any surnames, still I take it ?nice? advertitising for your own site which seems to have undergone quite a change in recent weeks, would you care to state what your site is going to do for the british industry with these changes, or is this one of these insider jobs that the british industry seems to be up against at the mo??"
PEOPLE think Stephen Hawking is so clever, but when you ask him a question and he is typing in the answer on his little screen, how do we know he isn't just looking up the answer on the Internet?
JFT Media

Post by JFT Media »

Crofter we all have to watch those silent h's lol. The JFT Media site is there for everybody in the industry to use, so they can promote there company and product, either movie they are shooting, DVD release or new toy they are selling. I would love for the producers to use it to say when they are shooting and who they are using so that they can wet everybodys lips to that new release.

The problem in the UK is that most of the producers are small one man bands, or one woman if you are Anna Span lol and they have so much else to do it is hard to sit down and write a press release. They are doing a great job and I want to give them something extra to try and help them promote them and the UK adult Industry.

Of course, if more people post on it and the traffic goes up I might one day be able to charge for adverts on the site and earn some money from the site, plus it does help show everyone that comes to the site the membership sites that I run, so that is what i get out of it, but everyone knows that. So in short, I want to help shout about how great the UK Adult Industry is and how good the producers are and then get people to look at my sites and theu will see that we are doing 3 day trials for just $4.95 etc at the moment (little plug).

I have the like of Private, Digital Playground, Relish and other using the site, it was great to get details from Marino about the twins he has just sign a contract with but we want more of this. There are shoots going on every week in the UK, so lets get them telling you, the buying public about them.

Spread the word, use JFT Media to tell the world about what is new.

Regards

Jason