Amy

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
wavydavy

Amy

Post by wavydavy »

If anyone is subscribed to www.galaxy-online.co.uk, they have a video section. Does anybody know if Amy who has 4 videos has done any more material? She is hotttt!
Illinoisblue

Re: Amy

Post by Illinoisblue »

Amy's done loads of photo sets for all the Galaxy mags (incl girl/girl and boy/girl) and has also, as you're aware, done solo vids for the Galaxy website.

And yes, she's rather lovely.

Had the pleasure of attending a photo shoot with Amy in and out of her England footy kit.

Happy days!

wavydavy

Post by wavydavy »

Wow some people have all the luck! I'm dead jealous! England kit as well, what a combination!
IdolDroog

Post by IdolDroog »

can we see anything of her preview wise to know who u are talking about?
mmm Alex Kramer
Illinoisblue

Post by Illinoisblue »

If you go to the www.galaxy-online.co.uk site, hit enter and then scroll down to where the magazine covers are you'll see Amy on the front cover of Knave - that was the England kit shoot I, ahem, directed.

And yes, directed does mean sitting about, drinking tea and being a perv!
wavydavy

Re: Amy/Galaxy website videos

Post by wavydavy »

The videos on www.galaxy-online.co.uk are some of the best i've seen made. They seem to be produced by northern monkey productions? Does anyone know if they have a website/sell videos?
Illinoisblue

Post by Illinoisblue »

I know who the 'Northern Monkey' is and although I'm sure he wouldn't mind I won't post his contact details here without asking him first.

Not sure if producing vids/dvds is something he'll be doing (cos of the cost of the BBFC and the problem of distribution) but I'll certainly steer him to this link and see what he says.

In case you're wondering how I know this, I used to work for Galaxy until I upped sticks and moved over here to Chicago.

That Amy shoot is a very happy memory!