production?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Reese

production?

Post by Reese »

What are the general costs involved with producing a 5 scene XXX film in the UK? Somewhere wedged between gonzo and the likes of Relish? A local but acted affair.

The cost est I'm looking for is casting session, ave per male and fem performer, makeup artist, cert classification, printing/pressing, pr/ads, distribution etc.

I've had 2 ideas ratteling around in my head for a while, threatening to get me the sack from my bread and butter, and I really need to sort out what the f I'm going to pursue if anything at all.

Cheers.

Ya wah?!
Ben Jones

Re: production?

Post by Ben Jones »

Hi Reese. Drop me an e-mail, I may be able to assist you re: figures, etc.

Cheers,
Ben

huxley2001@yahoo.com
webmong

Post by webmong »

You including nearly a grand for the BBFC?
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

Yes, anything between 10 and 20% of production costs to BBFC. Can't see Sony Pictures parting with 12 million dollars to get Spiderman through.

davewells

Post by davewells »

If you are serious and have the money email me privately and I'll sort it for you !
RogerCockUK

Post by RogerCockUK »

Drop me a line asap IF you have thefunds then tell me? We can sort it all out for you... If you are serious get serious and contact me asap - Thanks
ROGER COCK
(producer /director /editor /pro cameraman /Stud)
Ben Dover

Post by Ben Dover »

3K!!! Yeah right. I wish. You obviously don't get off the common much these days.

Ben Dover