Dave Allen tribute R.I.P

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Pierre

Re: Dave Allen tribute R.I.P

Post by Pierre »

Nice tributes to a nice guy that I had known for many years.
Pity Jim couldn't have bothered but the he's probably still mourning his loss in Brighton, last Bank Holiday!
R.I.P. Dave................

P.Taylor
marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

Pierre,
What Jim will not tell you is that he has been at Dave's bedside and is pretty cut up about it.
Keep your daft remarks to yourself.
Violet Storm

Post by Violet Storm »

Hi Violet here,

Firstly I would like to say that we will all miss Wee Dave alot. I got on well with Dave and we use to have a real laugh when we worked together. He use to love hearing my stories of the fetish scene and would be always laughing and jokeing around.
Phil and myself saw him the afternoon before he passed on and he was fast asleep and was looking very peacefull.
One thing I know is Dave would not want aload of morbid stuff going on, so with that I get my tit's out for Dave and remember the smile on his face.
Violet x

Big tit's rule the world. Violet x.
sandie

Post by sandie »

here here violet.

i have a little picture on my wall that dave took at jims gang bang.

it is of me pulling a stupid face with a cock in each hand whilst i was fluffing.

that shall be my little fond memory of dave - not that its the only one of course.

but as u say he wouldnt want all the glum faces so i thought id share that image of me with u guys.

http://www.lovesandie.com/
Deuce Bigolo

Re: Attn Pierre

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

You should respect everyones right to silence

Friends passing into death is a private thing

We all react differently but that doesn't mean me we don't all respect the deceased

cheers
B....OZ
Phil mCc

Post by Phil mCc »

Cheers, Dave was my mate I asked his family what they wanted and respected their answer. his close mates/family all new thats what matered.
For a little guy he had a big heart, a few of the guys know what me n Dave got up to and man did he live the last 2 years well, Everywhere from the backstreets of Edinburgh to the top dancing bars in the USA, we even took on Mike Tyson and his body guard, not to mention 50 pence (or cent) Dave will always be with me how I remmber him,

Jim

"Stop laughing and tell me it's big"
Live or on demand streaming Hi-def quality programing <http://www.goxxxtv.com> all British Girls at a £1 per pull.
tmvideo

Post by tmvideo »

Dave was an awesome man who always went out of his way to help out in any way he could. He will be missed dearly. I'm sure he is enjoying his little piece of heaven surrounded by sexy ladies as he always was.

Dave... We miss you mate!!!

Mike and the TM Video Team

<http://www.tmvideoproductions.com/main.htm>
Beaker

Post by Beaker »

Thank you all for the really nice comments you've put here for all to see about one of my best mates, in fact my longest standing best mate of 15 yrs.

I really miss not talking to him everyday or seeing him 4 or 5 times+ a week it's just so hard to believe he's not around anymore, but he will live on in our hearts & minds & in the numerous pictures he took.

One of the images that will stay with me forever i'd like to share with you all, a couple of years ago we were on in glamour shoot in Portugal in a private villa when a couple of the girls mentioned how difficult it was to walk in the 6in clear perspex heels they had, with that Dave said "It's easy, no problems what's the matter with you girls, give them here i'll show ya" in his usual jokey manner. He then preceeded 2 put these heels on which fitted perfectly due to his small feet & he looked a picture stood there on the patio in just his shorts with his little hairy, tanned legs ending in the high heels. Then one of the girls said "Yeh now try walking around in them" "Easy" said Dave & it was til he stepped off the patio onto the grass & nearly twisted his ankle, we all laughed, Dave included, then he conceded defeat. I just wish a had my camera on me that day!

That was the Dave Allen i knew, always jokin around, bein helpful not jus to his friends & family but to everyone around him, an all round really nice guy!

Dave, you are & will be sorely missed for years to come mate, here's hoping you're somewhere hot n sunny, camera in hand surrounded by beautiful girls, as so you often were down here.

To absent friends.

Mark