Thank you BGAFD!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Ben Dover

Thank you BGAFD!

Post by Ben Dover »

I didn't realise that I'd got another award from Sunday last. I went to bed before it was announced, so I apologise for not being there. I can't do late nights I'm afraid. Anyway just a big Thank You guys for voting Buttbangers Bonanza, best film. To get an award that's actually voted for by 'the people' is very satisfying. I'll admit it's a bit of a shock, with all the New Kids On The Block out there doing their thing. It's good to know I'm still a considered a contender!! Thanks again.

Ben Dover
steve56

Re: Thank you BGAFD!

Post by steve56 »

well done ben,congrats.
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

Yeah, well done.

But you're gonna have to get your bloody finger out and release some new material if you wanna be a contender next year.

steve56

Post by steve56 »

ben could release comps eg the best of ben etc
mi duck

Post by mi duck »

yo dude yeah you still got it mate , one day i might work for you ,
now your an award winner , ha ha see ya soon buddy
mr henshaw ,,,,,,,mi duck...

Ben Dover

Post by Ben Dover »

Well you're running out of excuses that's for sure!! Next time I try to get you on set I suppose you'll be "washing your hair" or something!!!!!!

Ben Dover
Ben Dover

Post by Ben Dover »

That's a brilliant idea; flood the market by putting tons of stuff out really quickly, and then wonder, in two years time, why the UK market is as fucked as the US right now. Good call!!! Sex shops aren't Tardis's [should that be Tardii?] you know. If I release 50 titles they'll buy one of each. If I release one, they'll buy 50 of that title. Make sense now?

Ben Dover
angus young

Post by angus young »

Congratulations on those thoroughly well deseved awards Ben.

Just bought the latest Radio Times and was susprised to see you get a namecheck (p 24) in of all things an article about The Bay City Rollers!

Any stories you can tell us about your time in The Ian Mitchell Band?

Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
Cjm

Post by Cjm »

Well done Ben-keep up the good work!

http://www.americanpiemovies.4t.com
stripeysydney

Post by stripeysydney »

Yeh, your reputation preceides next thing you'll be doing a Daz ad with Adam and Jo, What did you win an award for , vetriliquism?