adele stephens hc link....whats the point?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
IdolDroog

adele stephens hc link....whats the point?

Post by IdolDroog »

well WHAT is the point...lets put it this way, if you had a partner, ud count that as cheating, if you were counting your sexual conquests youd prob include it...if your parents saw it theyd be just as pissed off....so you may as well just penetrate for fuccccccck sakes!
mmm Alex Kramer
NeilUK

Re: adele stephens hc link....whats the point?

Post by NeilUK »

There are penetration shots of Adele, I am not sure if I am allowed to put them in my message. Also not sure how but I have them if I am allowed to put them on. Adele is semi retired now and living with her new hubby. Well newish hubby anyway.

NeilUk
http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
Dickie Davies

Post by Dickie Davies »

I'd love to see penetration shots for the set in the link - all the pics there are pretty well known, but the only Adele penetration shots I've ever seen are from the Loren & Brett Penthouse set.

Please post away Neil - look forward to seeing what you've got.
crofter

Post by crofter »

Not sure if they are the same shots Dickie but she has also done a b/g penetration set with Lee Henshaw which I believe was her first.
PEOPLE think Stephen Hawking is so clever, but when you ask him a question and he is typing in the answer on his little screen, how do we know he isn't just looking up the answer on the Internet?
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Can someone tell me how to put a pic on ? The set I have she is wearing purple and seemingly in a field. She did so few b/g stuff I am sure you know the set I mean.

FYI she now works almost solely with Dani Ashe in Danni's Hard Drive,

NeilUK
http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
philk

Post by philk »

NeilUK wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to put a pic on ? The set I have she is
> wearing purple and seemingly in a field. She did so few b/g
> stuff I am sure you know the set I mean.

See FAQ 3.3 for info on embedding pictures in messages.

> FYI she now works almost solely with Dani Ashe in Danni's Hard
> Drive,

New content also still appearing each month on Adele's official site - http://www.adele-stephens.co.uk

The Chuckster

Post by The Chuckster »

It looks like there is loads more of this kitchen set knocking about. Anybody know where the rest is?
kerry4ever

Point is fantasy

Post by kerry4ever »

That set lets you imagine Adele getting it up the tight arse and also taking a dp reverse cowgirl. There is no way she would let full penetration shots of her appear like that.
jj

Re: Point is fantasy

Post by jj »

Still can't see the point: if she wants to play coy, you can transfer your affections to one of the hordes of equally good-looking girls who are prepared to do the deed in glorious close-up.
And generally, can't see the point of collecting h/c photos when there's so much vid available........
Takes all sorts, I guess.
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Allelsefails

Re: Other B/G sets

Post by Allelsefails »

Adele has done i believe at least 5 other B/G sets, including the Hardcore Penthouse Set.

The others floting around included the b/g/g set with Natasha Vale, b/g in a front room with Lee Henshaw (Adele wears white), the 2 different b/b/g girls sets which have some hc snaps in there.

It is such a shame she did not make any videos hard or soft b/g.