Tamsin le Vann

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
spanker

Tamsin le Vann

Post by spanker »

anybody know of any sites with Tamsin le Vann.
Officer Dibble

Re: Tamsin le Vann

Post by Officer Dibble »

No, but I've got some videos

Officer D
Kryten

Post by Kryten »

Where can they be bought Officer Dibble :-)

Kryten.Officer Dibble wrote:

> No, but I've got some videos
>
>
> Officer D
Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

Unfortunately, they?re not available to purchase at the moment, but there are at least two or three amongst the material I inherited from Nick Pace. There may also be some amongst the Angels material. You may have seen bits and pieces of them as snippets have appeared in various HCC compilations (Celebrity Shags, Claire Bitch Project, for instance) over the years.

We are now actively working IT and e-commerce people on a new VideoAngels video and DVD site and the intention is to offer everything in our inventory - though it may be 18 months before every item is converted into MPEG and authored onto DVD, even if we could do one a day!

Just watch that space.

Officer Dibble
Pervert

Post by Pervert »

get Ben Dovers Alley Cats !!

She puts in 1 hell of a hot performance with Georgette Neal & Super Mario !!

Available from STB !!

Pervert
The Worlds Biggest Collector Of Ben Dover DVD`s
Koppite Till I Die
Remember - You`ll Never Walk Alone
alec

Post by alec »

Pervert wrote:

> get Ben Dovers Alley Cats !!
>

Available from Your Choice.
woodgnome

Post by woodgnome »

everything?

even including the likes of georgina?
mart

Post by mart »

Amanda Charles has her as CM in WB420 and again as CM with Rose (Rosemary Ward) in WB480, also as Sasha with Rose in Best of licks 14.

Mart

Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

Yes, everything, why not? Our inventory is a valuable asset that at the moment is not earning its keep. But once the DVD masers have been authored it'll be a breeze for my partner in crime to run them of in between sangrias and post them over to the luverly UK punters. Already got some ready.

To tell you the truth I don't know what's in there, I?ve only had time for a gander at a few. There may also be some interesting photos - I learned last week that in the late 80's my pal had done photos sessions with Debbie Ashby, Pat Winn (Aunty Jane) and others, but when I frantically enquired whether there was a video of Pat I experienced one of those head banging moments as my pal said No, at the time he didn't think anyone would be interested in Debbie, Pat and others. He simply assumed that because he preferred young thin birds every other geezer did to! ...AAARRRGGHHH!!!

Officer Dibbs
spunkie

Post by spunkie »

Can anybody give a definate answer as to what became of her? In the mid 1990's she appeared to be all over the top shelf and one of the most gorgeous models the Uk has ever produced, I for one practicaly worshipped her, then almost at once nothing! Great shame.