Anyone help with this Girl?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
colin

Re: Anyone help with this Girl?

Post by colin »

the two films you mention jj are compilations aren;t they mate? the video i have is the original , and includes a couple of great scenes with sabrina johnson.
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
jj

Post by jj »

No, those two links are the originals- two different Sonja scenes.
Der Hengst could be described as a comp, but it's really a cut version of PF.Very confusing, all those versions.......
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Fastbike

Post by Fastbike »

If different boys did not go for different looks , some girls would be really sleep deprived.

Ride Yamaha , support Rossi !
monkeyman

Post by monkeyman »

Is it just me or does she look unervingly like Maxine Carr? I know it's not but, brrrrr.....odd. Just me then...
jj

Post by jj »

Just you, I think- I can see a slight resemblance in a couple of other girls to Carr (be a bit surprising if there weren't any, really), but not Sonja.
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Hayabusa

Post by Hayabusa »

Yeah, she does a bit, so does may mates wife, now you mention it.
I hope im not starting with a fetish for killers, i mean again.....

Still no luck finding the clip though