ONEMANBANNED.TV

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Pussy_eater

ONEMANBANNED.TV

Post by Pussy_eater »

I'm trying to join. What do the tokens mean and what do I get for what number of tokens. How does it all work?
Pussy_eater

Re: ONEMANBANNED.TV

Post by Pussy_eater »

Just read the FAQ on site. This TOKENS system doesn't sound good enough and way too confusing for my little brain. So not joining, this is not a critique of your movies which are doubtless amongst the best British stuff produced, it is 1 of the way in which this particular site works. No good for me.
photographer

Post by photographer »

its a system that was used ages ago on inthecrack.com - they have since trashed the idea as its very unpopular.

http://www.inthecrack.com/faq.php Read "DRM Licenses"

it is a system where you buy "tokens" with your credit card, this enables you to download videos but you must enter a licence to view them - if you save the movies and re-format your hard drive you wont be able to watch them anymore without getting another license.
If you have to pay again is at the discretion of the site you got them from.
Matt - A-W-D

Post by Matt - A-W-D »

The site uses tokens (also known as pay-per-view) and a normal monthly membership. You have the option of either.
If you only want to watch a coulple of scenes, you pay a small amount for these only and you choose exactly what you want. There is no recurring or monthly charges in doing this.
If you want access to the whole site you can join as a monthly member.
As for loosing the movies if you re-format, this is incorrect. The licences are backed up on a seperate server and you will just be prompted for your user/pass if you re-format. DRM is here to stay and more and more sites will be using this system just as many music download sites are doing so already. Remember the site has 20 gigs of downloadable content (which doesn't include the older archive and 50, 000+ pictures) encoded at 1000k. Theres also no silly limits on how much you can download per day/week/month etc. What you see in the preview section is exactly what you get. Also remember that many of the movies are unreleased as yet. Hope this clears a few things up.

[url=http://realsexpost.com/?aff_id=100001]RealSexPost.com[/url]