The hiv issue

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Spiderman

The hiv issue

Post by Spiderman »

Am I alone in finding the news of the adult stars who have been recently infected with hiv really sad? I mean don't get me wrong I love watching adult movies like a lot of other adults. But the people who star in them are just human beings like everybody else. I mean poor Lara Roxx is only 19 and yet is infected by that hideous disease.
A few people may well reply to this and say that it was their own fault and that they have little sympathy for them.
Sorry for prattling on a bit, but I just wanted to have my say.

Take care everyone

Spiderman
denise davies

Re: The hiv issue

Post by denise davies »

Trust me Spiderman, pretty much anyone in the industry, and most who aren't have 100% total sympathy with those involved in the initial outbreak. You are far from alone!

I have to say however that the future cases that will come up over time with the actors and actresses that are STILL working despite all the warnings are likely to attract a far far lesser degree of sympathy as they did have the choice not to continue and are taking the risk now despite that.

http://glamourfinder.com/ads/female/denised/75734
Lizard

Re: The hiv issue

Post by Lizard »

I dont think you will find anyone on here saying it was thier own fault, nobody goes out on purpose to catch HIV.

[_]> No Liberals were harmed during the making of this post.