Linzi Drew

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
ernie

Linzi Drew

Post by ernie »

I have an original copy of Swedish Ero magazine, one spread of which shows Linzi Drew in hardcore action, the magazine dates from 1983 and as far as i know this is the only time she appears to have done such a hardcore magazine. I wonder if any of the Forum experts can help by confirming this or with any info of interest about the magazine.

Ron

Re: Linzi Drew

Post by Ron »

Hello Ernie,
Yes I can remember that magazine, I believe it also had a picture of Linzi on the cover. I'm not sure if it was that issue in which she was also with another well known blonde model (Marie Harper) and lucky bloke, or there are two issues of Ero in which she appeared.
Ron
John.h2

Post by John.h2 »

I have a note that she was in hardcore pictorial in the magazine Foxy Lady Vol.1 #2 which I believe was from February 1982.

ernie

Post by ernie »

Thanks to Ron and John.h2 for your comments, i did not realize until you mentioned it that the other model was Marie Harper.

I am thinking of parting with the magazine and considering the rarity has anyone any idea what it might be worth, i have looked at the oft recommended jobby dealer site but cant find any indication there.

thanks
davewells

Post by davewells »

Email Alec at jobbydealer and he'll let you know.
ernie

Post by ernie »

thanks davewells for suggestion, will do that.
bluetit

Post by bluetit »

found these while googling might be of interest.

cheers bt
mart

Post by mart »

Thanks bluetit. Some classic oldies.

Mart