Sport XXX TV

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
tigertim

Re: Back to Sport XXX TV

Post by tigertim »

whats american strength mean please.
Sport XXX TV

Post by Sport XXX TV »

Well i've seen this film and its very good well worth catching if you can one of jenna's earlier films

Paul Tavener

Post by Paul Tavener »

"very soon its very x rated"

Do SportXXX TV or Tantalise currently broadcast the same near R18 strength material that is now going out on Xplicit and TAC?

Here are some suggestions for content for starters
1. More natural looking girls with real boobs and full untrimmed bush
2. Less metal work in the form of studs clips rings etc through any parts of the body
3. Fewwer tattoos
4. More original/different/funny/unusual settings and action
(list on request)
5. More girls and shorter scenes

contact [email]admin@ofwatch.org.uk[/email]
chuckie

Post by chuckie »

a sujestion i would like to put to the sport channels is that one night they "forget" to encrypt the live hard chat show, and prove to all the ppl out here that they do what it says on the tin, its alright one girl saying she`ll shove this dildo up her cxxx and another claiming to put one up her ass, cos once the blue screen appears, who knows they might not even take their knickers off. i for one ,and i know others, would gladly subscribe if i knew i wasnt getting ripped off.

am going to watch now just in case someone feels sorry for me, i might even win the lotto tomorrow, i know what i have better odds of getting

trapanicus

Post by trapanicus »

I agree!... but it's no use blaming the industry when for everyone willing and capable of bringing us the real goods there are eighteen zillion policemen currently briefed to arrest them!!! - What would you do??

On the Pay per night debate - it's daft - but most businesses make money from people who are daft.

A tenner a month is fine - and the more channels that offer it, the more competition - the further it all gets pushed in terms of explicitness and qualilty.

u pays ya money, u takes ya choice...
Cosine

Post by Cosine »

Doesn't answer tigertim's question Nick!

If you want to generate more interest and subscriptions then i think you'll have to be a lot more specific about what you're showing. You're up against a considerable body of opinion on here and on usenet that has a very negative opinion of David Sullivan and his advertising and business practices.

Avoiding tigertim's question in such an unsubtle way doesn't inspire confidence that such practices are no longer part of your repertoire.

Mike.
Mr Tantalise

Post by Mr Tantalise »

Quote:

"Pay per night is extortionate; watching Sport/Tantalise every night for a month would be ?155!. Adult Channel is only ?9 a month."

Yes but you are committed to a whole year., which is ?108. If i look at the amount of times I have watch other channels on pay per view over the year, I haven't spent as much as that (and I am as red blooded as the rest of you!)

As I said earlier, we are happy to consider other payment choices. Although with the cost of the 'live' models, it has to realistic. For example, would you consider paying ?200 a year if you got live shows as welll as the films?
Dave

Post by Dave »

Well i have watched this a few times but only because someone i know close to me appeared twice on the show and as a punter and partner i was not at all impressed with the show, i thought is was the biggest pile of crap of the adult section of Digital Sky TV and have never switched to either of the channels ever again.

The problem with uk adult channels is they are not allowed to be hardcore like european channels because they are told how strong there allowed to be by I.T.C even if there subscripton based or P.P.V

Now i have been to Denmark and i can tell you on there satellite or cable channels 3 night a week without subscription you can view hardcore content.

I remeber when channels like TV100 and Filmnet Plus where on the old sky systems and they were great channels till they were moved to different satellites. But to get these channels now you need expensive equipment or motorised dishs that can pick up the different satellites.

Untill this is changed our uk channels with be tame even on subscripton base.