Sport XXX TV

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
eroticartist

Re: Sport XXX TV

Post by eroticartist »

In 1983 "a member of the public" was paid to order a video from Videx Ltd (It was advertised as "money back guarantee if not hardcore" ) and make a complaint to Scotland Yard saying that he was "shocked and horrified" and wanted to make an official complaint. I received 18 months at the Old Bailey. The title was Sexslave starring Sue Bassette.

I have been trying to find out the name of this member of the public so that I can nick the [person who paid him] for conspiracy to pervert the course of public justice. Reward given for successful prosecution.

Mike Freeman
amazon.com/author/freeman
Paul Tavener

Re: Sport XXX TV

Post by Paul Tavener »

Do either of these channels now show the same strength content that is going out on TAC and Xplicit?

contact [email]admin@ofwatch.org.uk[/email]
Sport XXX TV

Back to Sport XXX TV

Post by Sport XXX TV »

Sorry i'm not an employee for sport the newspaper i just want to know what people think about the show:

My Opinion is that the show is better than babecast and seems to be quiet hard in encryption well worth the money if you ask me any other views on the show?

p.s. the girls are also getting better mckenzie lee is gorgeous.

Nick

Heathray

Re: Back to Sport XXX TV

Post by Heathray »

Good to see someone return to the original post.

We all know DS is a con artist, no need for debate.

Some of the girls are very fit, Mackensie being a prime example.

I would love to see Louise Hodges appear after 11, with Kerry Matthews or someone equally classy.

Pity the following films are tame 18, not even the slighly more risque stuff shown on TAC, TVX etc.
pj

Sport XXX TV What Channel no. ?

Post by pj »

Can someone just remind me of the channel number and I'll check it out. Thanks
Mr Tantalise

Post by Mr Tantalise »

We have invested considerable money into films recently and I hope you would see an improvement in stronger material. Some of the material has never been shown on UK TV before.

On the question of the models, please feel free to suggest names and combinations of models you would like to see on the show. Lousie Hodges has been asked and unfortunately she declined, but if you keep asking for her, it could change her mind!

Any of you that have watched the channel, it would be good to get feedback on the registration page, how hard/easy it was etc We are hoping to trial various ways to register for the channel and your feedback is important. I would also like to know what you all consider a reasonable spend per month on satellite channels as we are considering offering a subscription rather than a 'pay per night' system.
Mr Tantalise

Re: Sport XXX TV What Channel no. ?

Post by Mr Tantalise »

channel 989 & 991. Both have freeview until 11pm (9 to 9.30 is previews, 9.30 to 11 is live show) Then one channel has live encrypted for an hour and then the live show transfers to the other channel
grinner3636

Post by grinner3636 »

Am I right in saying to see both 989 & 991 on the same night you pay twice, as I thought originally both were offered for ?4.99.
rgb

Post by rgb »

[quote]I would also like to know what you all consider a reasonable spend per month on satellite channels as we are considering offering a subscription rather than a 'pay per night' system.[/quote]

Pay per night is extortionate; watching Sport/Tantalise every night for a month would be ?155!. Adult Channel is only ?9 a month.

rgb
[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
Sport XXX TV

Post by Sport XXX TV »

Can we continue this very positive feedback on Sport TV:

Any ideas on things you would like to see in the show?

Models you would like to see?

I'd like to know more about the live txt show than the films

- Which i do believe are good for example on Saturday night you can watch an american strength Jenna Jameson movie.

Opinions on the themes do you think they work?

What nights do you watch? Do nights with Rebecca Smythe and Cathy Berry make you watch or does a Faye and Lynsey Pearce night have the same effect?

Also look out for a series on the recent wet t-shirt contest presented by Rebecca Smythe on Sport Girls and Tantalise very soon its very x rated.