Babestation/Babecast

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
blueal

Babestation/Babecast

Post by blueal »

Please, please could anyone let me know where I can find any pics, vids of any of the girls that appear on Babestation or Babecast. I can't believe that Dani does not have her own web site. Also looking for the real names of Summer & Dani (from Babestation) and Michelle (from Babecast)
ArneW

Re: Babestation/Babecast

Post by ArneW »

Hi

Summer's homepage is at

Her name is, according to her page Sarah Bancroft.

Hopefully, someone will manage to find Dani's homepage or some page with pics and vids of her.

;-)

Arne W.
Coolcat

Post by Coolcat »

I'm usually quite helpful when it comes to Babestation and Babecast matters, but with Michelle's real name, you've got me stumped!
The only Michelle I've regularly seen on Babecast is Michelle Rogers - if that's who you mean, I'd have thought she was a well-known enough model under that name... what else do you need?
blueal

Post by blueal »

I may have the name wrong, is there an image I can refer to??
phil solo

Post by phil solo »

Anoushka (Polish blonde) has a website and Yahoo group which may be of interest. Not sure she's on Babestation at the moment - last I spoke to her she was off to the exotic East for a photoshoot or two.

phil solo

Re: Babestation - Anoushka links (cclickable)

Post by phil solo »

Hmm, let's try again and make those links clickable!

The Rutland

Post by The Rutland »

Please help......

This has been asked countless times on this forum but it always seems without much luck. Does anyone know if Dani from Babestation has a website? Or does anyone know where I can get hardcore pictures of her?
Don't know what it is about her but she is a dirty bitch and I think she is powerful. She is always game for it on Babestation so I reckon she must have done videos of some sort.........
Pretty_Joe

Post by Pretty_Joe »

do'nt think so but someone should damn hire her!!
Coolcat

Post by Coolcat »

Here's a suggestion - phone up Babestation and ask her!
Forgive me for stating the obvious, but Dani's a very game girl, and I'm convinced if you showed an interest, she'd give you some pointer as to where to see more of her.
big T

Post by big T »

wots dani website