BGAFD4-Thanks

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Michelle B

Re: BGAFD4-Thanks

Post by Michelle B »

Just wanna say a big thanks for Saturday night! Especially to Faye & Wendy for making me feel welcome at the start!

I'm glad I turned up because I was a little unsure as lots of people on this forum have really had a 'pop' at me on here, but my friend said the same people would be 'quiet as mice' face to face. (He was right)

Everyone was nice and my only complaint was the wine wasn't strong enough!! I didn't get drunk at all!!

Will be there at no. 5!!

Michelle B xxx
Michelle B xxx

[url=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Michelle-B/][b]My Yahoo Group[/b][/url]
Kryten

Woodgnome spotting etc...

Post by Kryten »

Damm, sounds like a fine party. The first one that i just couldn't make, grrrrr!!

Michelle B you look mighty fine, like i said before, not a fan of boob jobs, but your new look is awesome. Good luck with the work i'm sure it'll come flooding in :-)

Faye, you are a nutbar, a tasty one at that LOL. What a party animal....

Question is the usual reticent Woodgnome, is even featured lurking in a few piccies :-) LMAO thats rare

Anyone spot woodie lol

Kryten.
steve56

Re: Woodgnome spotting etc...

Post by steve56 »

is woodgnome james by any chance?
steve56

Post by steve56 »

hi michelle,sorry if i was staring at your tits a lot but your tits sure looked good are they for real?
sandie

Post by sandie »

id just like to say thanks to wenders for organising and thanks to all those that donated for charity.

was a great turn out. think there were more insiders there than at erotica!!!

http://www.lovesandie.com/
Marblehead Johnson

Post by Marblehead Johnson »

Hi Wendy

Once again an excellent bash!! -

I had to leave at 11.50pm and it was still going strong, everyone was really friendly as usual and it was good to have a chat with some of the regulars (and the newcomers).

Thought that everyone showed admirable restraint (except Faye of course..LOL)

I wish to dispell the rumour that my early departure had anything to do with Marcus attempting to use my arm as an ashtray.

here's to BGAFD 5.

cheers

Marblehead
sandie

Post by sandie »

i should apologies too for not getting my tits out.
1st excuse - mine were the smallest there
2nd excuse - i couldnt get my top off

http://www.lovesandie.com/
marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

If your arm was the only ashtray available - apart from the floor -which I would NEVER deem to Desecrate, then so be it.

At the next, you have a LARGE ONE on me.

It was a great do and Wendy & James organised it beautifully as usual and I don't think enough credit has been paid them.

It was for YOU GUYS and CHARITY.

Outside this forum, very few people (apart from the old bill and the club owners) ever heard of it. However, when the /OBSERVERS of this site - same said Old Bill and their Ilk, like Trading Standards, Custom/Excise/Immigratrion, Uncle Tom Cobley & All look at what was achieved and what harm was done (?) by this Awful/terrible Industry we can jold our heads high and say -"Yep" I was a part of that"
readysteady

Post by readysteady »

sandie wrote:

> i should apologies too for not getting my tits out.
> 1st excuse - mine were the smallest there

I'm sure Kerry's are smaller than yours ;)

> 2nd excuse - i couldnt get my top off

I'm sure someone would have helped!!!

Andrew
Jacco

Post by Jacco »

But look at how cute Sandie looks here!

Jacco