BGAFD4-Thanks

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
steve56

Re: BGAFD4-Thanks

Post by steve56 »

a great night as always ,i like these parties too they seem to get better each time thanks wendy and roll on the next one.
Marie-Louise

Post by Marie-Louise »

hi glad to see you all had fun due to work commitments i couldnt be there maybe next time steve
love&kisses Marie-Louisexxx

www.melonsxxx.com
www.marie-louisie.co.uk
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/marie-louise

you only got one life so live it & be happy!!
im like marmite you either love me or you hate me lols

Love 'n' Kisses Marie-Louisexxxx (36gg boobies)
steve56

Post by steve56 »

yes i hope so marie like to meet you im usually a bit shy but not for long.
rocketman

Post by rocketman »

Hi, at last a reason to join the forum! What a fantastic night. It was the 1st time I'd been & made the 250 mile trip well worthwhile. A huge thanks to everyone involved, especially Wendy who went out of her way to make sure I got there. If anyone has photos of me from the evening (wearing light blue shirt over a black long sleeve T-shirt) can they let me know.Here's to number 5!

It's better to burn out than fade away!
steve56

Post by steve56 »

hi rocket man,i still cant place you i was wearing a navy blue jumper over a blue check shirt underneath a t-shirt reading im just nucking futs!
rocketman

Post by rocketman »

If you check out readysteady's photos from his yahoo page, I'm the one on my knees in front of Faye!!! Still had the taste of beer from her earlier use of a 1/2 full Tiger beer bottle.

It's better to burn out than fade away!
steve56

Post by steve56 »

right ill take another look.
stephen

Post by stephen »

I got some good ones of you, Steve. I thought the t-shirt was brilliant, I want one. And, I got a lot more of Faye. Trouble was Wendy and James attempted to keep her on a tight rein and wouldn't give her her head, as a result no one else got it either, though she was in a mood to take on the whole room.... All coming back to you now, Faye ?
Here's the link, if I can remember how to make it:
Otherwise cut and paste. They'll only be up for a week or so on this server.
steve56

Post by steve56 »

hi stephen,i got that t-shirt last year at erotica but there wasnt so many girls as was year b4 lots of new ones unknown to me really.
quiteslow

Post by quiteslow »

Looks like I missed another good night, work, never mind, Good shots Stepen, what camera do you use, as I am on the look out for a new one.