Vixen Cheshire/Dominique Rush

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jj

Vixen Cheshire/Dominique Rush

Post by jj »

.....I'm almost certain she did a F Cooper (under another name, natch....). Can anybody tell me the catalogue number?
Or is my memory playing tricks?
Again..........
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
lupin210

Re: Vixen Cheshire/Dominique Rush

Post by lupin210 »

Where can I download any movies of her! or pictures, I really love this gal! pleaze anyone would be kind enough. Or maybe someone can upload it somewhere like megaupload...
andy at handiwork

Post by andy at handiwork »

Strictly Broadband's new posting in Promotions (New Studio:Sweetmeat) have a link to their site featuring a new video with the lovely Vixen C in it.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

and several others. Just take a look around

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Tyrone

Post by Tyrone »

Hi,

Vixen/Dominique is in the last scene of our film Candy Cottage. It's an extremely hot foursome and my favourite scene in the movie. Dominique had multiple real orgasms throughout the day and you can tell she's absolutely loving it! You can check out Candy Cottage on Strictly Broadband or you can go direct to www.sweetmeat.com Enjoy!