vicki powell

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
walters

Re: vicki powell

Post by walters »

Vicky also appears in Wet Dreams Cum True 2, also from Zero Tolerance.
Coolcat

Post by Coolcat »

So what alias is Vicki using on Wet Dreams?
She doesn't seem to be in the cast list, yet she's definitely pictured on the back cover.

And I seem to remember reading / hearing that she was planning to have a further boob job in the near future - can anyone confirm?
I'm loving her boobs as they are, but BIGGER? Positively salivating at the prospect...!
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

You've got to be joking - Vickey is lovely but she does not need bigger boobs - they were better before the first boob job imho - is this just to satisfy the ridiculous US market? - they haven't a clue when it comes to beautiful women or sex - they value artifice and aggression over natural beauty and eroticism. Bigger is not better.
stallion

Post by stallion »

She's using the name Vicki J
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

It's also a pity she seems to be doing that very stereotypical stuff Zero Tolerance churn out time after time as well. Same routine nearly everytime but with different faces - boring. The HC scenes she did on the Penny Summers site were just beautiful - full of eye contact, humour, tenderness, playfulness and real passion - I find that much more of a turn on than seeing a beautiful girl put through the Zero Tolerance style meat grinder.
Allelsefails

Post by Allelsefails »

Does anybody know any websites or Soho shops that stock this title?