Sportxxxgirls

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
The Big Badd

Re: Sportxxxgirls

Post by The Big Badd »

either 991 or 989
What?

Post by What? »

thank you

WHAT?
Mr Tantalise

Post by Mr Tantalise »

Amateur Girls is an area we are heavily investing in. Most channels buy the material in, we are producing this every week, so hopefully there is something for everyone!

Thank you for your comments...
Mr Tantalise

Post by Mr Tantalise »

I got your comments Heathray, thank you. It is funny how the models view live television differently to making a video. I do feel we are slowly converting the people you suggest onto becoming part of the show and we should be able to mix things up as they have never been before. I am getting requests for certain models to work together etc. Where possible I am organising this, but unfortunately in some cases this will not happen due to personal differences (hmmm, might make it a boxing match instead!). Keep the suggestions coming!
Mr Tantalise

Post by Mr Tantalise »

I will look into this Guilbert. Not aware of anything at my end, they may have been a problem at the SKY end. We have been very lucky with technical problems considering we added the live feed which makes things extremely difficult!
qazwsx

Post by qazwsx »

hey just 2 say ur channel rocks nd u need 2 get that hot tall girl with the fing nice pussy back in.
gu55ett

Post by gu55ett »

Hmmmmmmmmm,

This all sounds very familiar to me. About every 4 to 6 months these sorts of posts appear on this forum telling us that such and such a channel is showing more daring stuff. So I think to myself ok, I'll have a look and try it out, only to find that it's as lame as fuck as per usual. I strongly suspect that this is a ruse used by those connected with the channels (despite all the denials to the contrary) to boost income when viewing figures are again starting to flag. Therefore, I now treat all such posts with an enormous pinch of salt.
Malloo

Post by Malloo »

U are on about channal 923 with the fuzzy box??? Why would anyone watch this?
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

I agree with you!

This thread was started over 3 years ago!!! For some reason someone has felt the need to give it an enormous bump!!! Why?
edit9

Post by edit9 »

well tvx and fantasy live shows were pretty damn good. anyone see it on friday? i dont often like tvx but fuk me the live show got me going ha ha love it.