Samantha Jane Homden material wanted

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jj

Re: Samantha Jane Homden material wanted

Post by jj »

The FC titles are presently unavailable, as Sutcliffe or his minions convert to all-DVD production..
They may be re-released at some point on disc, but don't hold yer breath.
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Keiichi

Post by Keiichi »

THanks for all the info guys - muchly appreciated.

JJ, yes I am interested - but it'll have to wait for now. I've got an op coming up to get my wisdom teeth removed (WOOOOOOORLD of pain), then I've got something big coming up in Southampton which will do the same to my wallet.

I'll give you a shout when I can manage it - probably when I've been paid again next month.

Cheers,
K1

Samantha-Jane Homden - *wow*.
jj

Post by jj »

I can sympathise with your dental difficulties, believe me- but I've never had ANYTHING big come up in Southamton (or indeed, Basingstoke or Bournemouth)- for which I'm suitably grateful.
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Keiichi

Post by Keiichi »

Arf. ^_^

Nah, it's a convention going on at the Novotel - tenth anniversary of it as well, so it'll definitely be big.

K1

Samantha-Jane Homden - *wow*.
jj

O/T

Post by jj »

A Novotel, eh?
You guys sure know how to party.........
signification...."