online ordering

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Hitman

Re: online ordering

Post by Hitman »

VivThomas.com usually arrives with in 3-5 days, but only once it took longer - nearly 3 weeks to get my right order due to an error by dispatch. My last order from them took 2 days to get to me which is a record for me ordering from the internet from any website. The movies are usually shipped from Holland. If it hasn't arrived in the next few days perhaps you should try (Jess) customer services at Vivthomas website, shes very helpful and should look in to your order. The only time my order was delayed & wrong I wrote to Viv himself. My orders all seem to arrive within 3-4 days usually. So I can say they are reliable.

I have ordered stuff from other websites in the past like Video Angels and not gotten anything. Which was sad.
jj

Re: O/T online ordering

Post by jj »

Do you take wampum, beads and a piece of string (it's been a bad month down on the reservation.....)?
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Buck

Post by Buck »

No not spyvideo they were very quick and will use them again no problem

Buck
Buck

Post by Buck »

got it I did not it came from holland

Buck