Anyone Seen Karen Wood?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Peter

Anyone Seen Karen Wood?

Post by Peter »

Anyone seen her lately? I've got work for her, but no-one, including her agents, can get hold of her.

Anyone help?
We have need of you again, great king.
Knave Editor

Re: Anyone Seen Karen Wood?

Post by Knave Editor »

I was having the same problem!

I was trying to get her to answer some questions for an interview in Knave. Set it up in Oct, got the answers in Jan! Never mind.

To be fair to Karen, she was extremely busy, working at the NEC bike show, dancing in Ibiza and, most lately, holidaying/working in Jamaica. The last email I got from her (on the 12th Jan) said she'd be back in the UK on the 16th Jan.
electric454

Post by electric454 »

anyone wanting to catch a look at her should get over to the britbabes newsgroup asap.
bb
ecucamman

Post by ecucamman »

Just spoken to Karen, she is now back and plans to get in touch with people on Tuesday 20th. Bless her. Hopefully she should also be having a look here

mark2

Post by mark2 »

does anyone know if karen woods episode of michelles slut search which she stars in with michelle thorne was ever shot in a hardcore version. and if so has it been released to buy on video or dvd.
thecocker

Post by thecocker »

Has she ever done any boy/girl stuff? Thanks
Knave Editor

Post by Knave Editor »

Has Karen ever done any boy/girl work?

Afaik, NO.

Certainly one of the answers she gave in the Knave interview is that she'll only do girl/girl work.