spirit

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
delboy

spirit

Post by delboy »

received a flyer from spirit today
for their 'january sale'. their previous address was an admail address in london. i note that the prepaid envelope now has a different address of sowerby bridge. my geography of england is not good but i am sure that 'sowerby bridge' was quoted on my bank statement when i purchased videos from fiona cooper by debit card. there has been previous postings regarding concern by forumites that there is possibly a connection between the 'two' companies. any comments?
Eric

Re: spirit

Post by Eric »

Yes, I was wondering the same. Mr Sutcliffe was very vocal in distancing himself from Spirit........................................
Zipper

Post by Zipper »

Perhaps it's a spoiler from the said gentleman of West Yorkshire before he goes on another holiday.

Zipper

Zipper
bfu

Re: spirit - the plot thickens

Post by bfu »

i too received the spirit january flyer with the new address, but this morning a january sale flyer and a sample dvd arrived from fiona cooper!!

now i've not been on the FC mailing list for over 2 yrs. and not bought any vids from them for longer.!!?

the plot thickens
Alf

Post by Alf »

Do Spirit have a web site?

Thanks
bfu

Post by bfu »

no nor do they take credit/debit cards
Zipper

Post by Zipper »

Actually Spirit was formed as a schism developed from FC but by the looks of things, it's skidding on it's a*rse.....

Perhaps FC can follow that plot too.

Zipper
jj

Post by jj »

We only have FC's word that that was the case.
I find the Sowerby Bridge reference intriguing- although I don't know what to make of it.
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

Dunno if my post was deleted or if I pressed wrong button.
Anyway, here goes again :

Due to his latest bust and a lot of in-fighting at FC, The whole thing is better left alone until total matter resolved.
mutanthalibut

Post by mutanthalibut »

I got both fliers but no sample dvd?

By the way I've ordered from FC plenty of times and get a very quick service.
The Sprit dvds seem very similiar to FC. Has anybody ordered from them and if so are they the same style as FC? is the service as good?