Ben Dover

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Maurie

Ben Dover

Post by Maurie »

Looking for new Ben Dover films, NEW, I find "Butt Banger's Bonanza", same title as a previous production, but a partly different caste. Is this a change of policy? If so, why the mixture of old and new. I think I have everything he has done so far, but these reissues are very confusing, and I want to buy the new, but it is getting difficult to sort out what is new. Comments Ben.

J.M.Kay
jj

Re: Ben Dover

Post by jj »

Milking the old stuff to the max, alas- not that I blame him.
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Maurie

Post by Maurie »

The problem in this particular case is that this would seem to be a case of new material being mixed with re-cycled stuff. More difficult to sort out.
By the way, who stocks the new version?

J.M.Kay
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

Always worth checking the database where you will find only the Kelly Aris scene is recycled.

The rest of the scenes are excellent showing uncle Ben hasn't lost his touch. Jenny Loveitt was filmed at the Plus Show last May going mad with dildoes on the stands, then later in a hotel room.

Expect my full review at the next update.

jj

Post by jj »

Is the Kelly scene as original, or edited?
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
MikeA

Post by MikeA »

Maurie wrote:

> Looking for new Ben Dover films, NEW, I find "Butt Banger's
> Bonanza", same title as a previous production

Ben's habit of reusing the same or very similar titles for completely or partlially different films is very confusing. In this case there is a subtle difference: the old film was "Butt Bangers Bonanza" whereas the new R18 is "Buttbangers Bonanza"!
clueless_joe

Post by clueless_joe »

I remembar a old TVCERIES caled "BONAZA"

It was abot COWBOY'S!!!!!!