Tara English on Playboy TV

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
playboyrichard

Tara English on Playboy TV

Post by playboyrichard »

Tara's in a new girl-girl series starting Sunday 21 December @ 11pm, "Searching for Sylvia" on Playboy TV. No other UK girls in it, unfortunately for you guys.

Richard

Hitman

Re: Tara English on Playboy TV

Post by Hitman »

Searching For Silvia is actualy a movie as far as I know, It was directed by Viv Thomas and you can buy this movie on DVD as it was released at the end of November on R18 DVD you can buy from his webshop, It should be out in the shops soon as well. Its not Tara's series but Silvia Saint's, But yes the lovely Tara is the only Brit featured, I'm sure the TAC version will be a softer version to that of the DVD version.

Infact If you check Viv's website its promoting 'Searching For Silvia' plus some free pics and video trailers, You should see a lot more Tara on that..
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Forgot to say 'thank you' to Playboyrichard for letting us know about the Playboy TV version.
Cheers!
playboyrichard

Post by playboyrichard »

Just to clarify - it is a soft version of the R18 movie, split into episodes (6 in all). Because I'm feeling particularly cooperative today, Tara's sex scenes (she anchors the show but, like hitman says, Sylvia Saint is the headline act) are in episode 2, to be shown on Sunday 28 December, episode 5, on Sunday 18 Jan, and episode 6 on Sunday 25 Jan, all at 11pm.

It's repeated at odd times during the week as well in January.

Note that this is on the real Playboy TV on channel 968, as opposed to the Playboy TV-owned TAC.

And I know all this... for I am the mayor of Playboy TV!