Steve Hooper bi ?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Lizard

Re: Steve Hooper bi ? not fevrd - sandie

Post by Lizard »

Sandie! will you get back on yer own puter, it,s very confusing.........

[_]> No Liberals were harmed during the making of this post.
Pervert

Re: Steve Hooper bi ?

Post by Pervert »

Not as such. I was saying it would of interest to them. As far as the rest of us are concerned, it doesn't matter whether a performer is having sex with a man, woman, his granny or the Dalai Lama---it's none of our bees knees.
Pervert
The Worlds Biggest Collector Of Ben Dover DVD`s
Koppite Till I Die
Remember - You`ll Never Walk Alone
fevrd

Re: Steve Hooper bi ? not fevrd - sandie

Post by fevrd »

i cant help it.
woah behold i stop the yanks filming MILF.
sorry im confusing u all. will be sorted by sunday promise.

sandiexxx
fevrd

Re: Steve Hooper bi ? filthyshaz

Post by fevrd »

filthyshaz here im staying at fevrd also along with sandie & id just like 2 say that i think steve pouper is bi!! even though we know his real name is steve hooker lol!!! hahahahahah!!!

hes soo bloody clinical when even shagging the nicest looking girl on the shoot it sucks!!

we know why this is becoz he is thinking that hes fucking boys in his head!!

FROM FILTHYSHAZ & SANDIE CAINE XXXXXX
Darkow Hotmale

Post by Darkow Hotmale »

Gay, schmay. Who cares so long as a guy's happy.

One of my favourite vids is Kinky Decorator 1 (with the inimitable Sara Beattie), and even though Mr Hooper is not a vocal performer, he maintained serious wood throughout (who wouldn't) and made the whole 2-performer video pretty hot.

That's what should count, not meaningless allusions to his sexual bent.
John Mason

Post by John Mason »

I've worked with Steve many times over the years and never found him to have any gay or bi 'moments' when involved in scenes with a girl(s) and other male performers.
As I mentioned a few weeks back it's threads like this that put off many people in the industry from posting here. Although many have defended Steve there are always a few willing to mock and take the piss that spoil what could be an otherwise excellent forum
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Why are you posting such a stupid question?

Given that this forum is for the discussion of British Girls and their exploits
this would seem to be OFF TOPIC by a country mile

Its well known on this forum that the girls private lives are just that unless they wish to reveal more so the same respect should be paid to the studs
past and present

In all fairness to the MODs if this were labelled on one of the Starlets would you let it stand?

cheers
B....OZ
woodgnome

Post by woodgnome »

yes, because he HAS appeared in a gay video and therefore the question can be answered in an 'industry related' - i.e. non-private - context.

if this forum can't handle the odd query (no pun intended) about male performers then it's not as liberal as it likes to think it is.