Lady Sonia Brit BDSM vids site

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Lizard

Re: Lady Sonia Brit BDSM vids site

Post by Lizard »

It, looks pants to me, no sample jpg, or mpeg to check out, it all very well having a nice looking index page, but when you sign up you could be getting rubbish, I,d check around the web (if bdsm) is your thang, find out if you can get more info, 'a fool and his money etc'....

If you like all that femdom garb, try :

Liz

[_]> No Liberals were harmed during the making of this post.
Lizard

Post by Lizard »

I did follow the tour and looked at the clips, thats why I posted my comments, and I,m well aware she,s a brit! but if your into very good quality bdsm, I doubt youll find it on a British site , the German/Checz/Euro sites offer much better quality, thats why I gave you the link.

Liz

[_]> No Liberals were harmed during the making of this post.
Richard B

Post by Richard B »

I've recently joined Lady Sonia's site - great it is too. Lots of updates and Sonia herself is very hot.

She has quite a few UK models on her site - Alicia Rhodes, Red, Jo May, Vicky Powell and Anne France are a few I noted. The latest update has her and a friend giving the bloke who was Union Jaxx a great handjob.

The only slightly frustrating thing is that, while Alicia and some others get fucked or give the bloke a blow job, Sonia keeps away from the action. It's only a very small downside though.

Does anyone know any more about Sonia? Has Sonia ever done any films or magazines, perhaps under another name? Anyone got any pics?

Check this link out for lots of free small samples of Sonia's site.

model-sensations

Post by model-sensations »

We have had the great pleasure of having Lady-Sonia at our studio and beleive me she is as good as olayphtangphtangbiscuitbarrell says she is the site is very professional and the quality is second to none plus how can 15000 members be wrong.
philk

Re: Lady Sonia - Most joined site in the UK

Post by philk »

Tomsk wrote:

> Lady Sonia has more members than any other site in the UK by
> miles.

I'd be interested to know what you base that assertion on. You'd surely need to know the membership levels of every site in the UK to be able to make such a claim.