Michelle Thorne anal and Adele Stephens pics

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
brooks

Re: Michelle Thorne anal and Adele Stephens pics

Post by brooks »

Sorry Tomsk i have to agree with bomber on the whole Michelle Thorne and one guy debate.

Unless a man of your stature knows something (wink,wink)
goldenballs

Post by goldenballs »

I've only ever seen her in one h/c scene with another guy, the excellent scene from Backdoor Raiders. All the rest have been with Pete LeMeat.
nosey

Post by nosey »

Nudge, nudge know what I mean!!!!!
bomber

Post by bomber »

Tomsk, you seem to know something the rest of us don't. Does she or doesn't she do b/g with anyone else other than pete lemeat? I'd like to see it, however i've scoured the net to no avail, and I once seen this programme which she says she is happy for him to screw anything that moved, however she will only do h/c with him and other birds.
amanda Dawkins lover, seen her in loads of things hardcore and straight tv, and i agree, she's something special

Bomber
IdolDroog

Post by IdolDroog »

ur debate seems to have varied from "only one guy" to "Only one other guy"......ive seen her with a dif guy to pete in an office hardcore set....
mmm Alex Kramer