This is not funny

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
ecucamman

Re: This is not funny

Post by ecucamman »

I dont believe there is a minimum legal age limit, its a pretty grey area

Adult mags and TV channels require models to be over 18 and proof of such to be provided. Girls between 16 to 18 can be photographed, but most photographers will steer clear of nude shots. Topless is likely to be OK.

For publication a model release is required and must be countersigned by a parent/guardian.

As I understand it girls under 16 would be protected by the child protection laws

marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

Why is it that no-one reads through a thread before they chip in with their two cents worth.

The whole legal facts have been stated. An individual opinion or predelection count for zilch in the eyes of the law.
PaulD

Paula Yates not 15 in Penthouse

Post by PaulD »

I think you are mistaken. Paula Yates was in her late teens early 20s when she appeared in Penthouse and the shots most certainly were not open pussy ones. You may be getting confused with another blonde TV personality/actress who appeared in Mayfair when she was 15 and got the issue pulped.

When I worked on Penthouse we featured a 16-year-old who had been in the news. Her mother signed the model release.
Paul Tavener

Post by Paul Tavener »

True.

contact [email]admin@ofwatch.org.uk[/email]
steve56

Re: Paula Yates not 15 in Penthouse

Post by steve56 »

she was around 25 at least she looked it pushing 30 at least.
steve56

Re: Paula Yates not 15 in Penthouse

Post by steve56 »

according to imdb she was born in 1960,the pics were around 82 she be about 21/22 then.