I have three queries here :)

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
ThomasUK

I have three queries here :)

Post by ThomasUK »

ok,

1) Does anyone have any caps/clips of Lisa Harris in Essex Girls video? Or for that matter just anymore info on her?

2) The video I saw of Lisa Harris was shot mainly on a train with couple of stop off's at various stations. There was a girl with short black hair, wearing leopard skin like trousers; does anyone have any pics/info on her?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thom

[** Question 1 removed by moderator - see F.A.Q. 3.4. The film you requested is widely available to buy.]
Hitman

Re: I have three queries here :)

Post by Hitman »

Debbie Does Dallas can be found on Kazaa in Mpeg or Avi format as many users have the full 1970's version when I last checked. There was also many users with Debbie Does Dallas 2000.
Sorry can't answer questions 2 & 3....as I don't know much about her.
ThomasUK

Post by ThomasUK »

Thanks for your reply there ;)

Unfortunatley, I can't download Kazaa program as it involves using premium rate connection and I can only out-dial local, national and free numbers grrrrr

If u find out anything else on this or any of my other questions, lemme know :)

Cheerz
Pussy_eater

Post by Pussy_eater »

You don't need to dial any premium rate number mate. I use Kazaa on my 56K modem (takes HOURS!)