B/G photoshoots up North ?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Will Hagen

B/G photoshoots up North ?

Post by Will Hagen »

Is anyone aware of any hard B/G photoshoot days similar to the one being held by Cathy Barry which are being held up North ?

I am aware that this industry is very much centered on London (and with strong representation in Bristol) but there must be more than I am aware of locally in and around Yorkshire.

Does anybody know of northern based adult models who may be interested in such shoots ?

Cheers (probably see you in London)

Will Hagen
Looking for models. Contact me at willhagen@hotmail.com
Hornetbloke

Re: B/G photoshoots up North ?

Post by Hornetbloke »

I dunno how far you are from Nottingham but Jennifer Martin's studio is up there.

War is Peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength
Will Hagen

Post by Will Hagen »

Thanks for the pointer.

Any others from anyone else ?
Looking for models. Contact me at willhagen@hotmail.com
Kev

Post by Kev »

Hi Will.

Don't forget heidi is up that way now too.

Kev
http://vip.picturemehot.com/Girls_Who_Do/default.asp?RefAFFMID=41431
JackHorny

Interested Parties

Post by JackHorny »

With reference to Will's request for information on any B/G shoots, if anyone is interested in such an event (photographer/videographer), please email me.

I'm currently investigating the potential for such a shoot featruring myself and a female model as yet to be confirmed.

I have approached a female model who has indicated an interest in working with me on this project, however, if there are any other midlands/northern based girls interested - again, please get in touch.

Jack Horny
I retired when I sadly realised nobody wanted me!
Kev

Re: Interested Parties

Post by Kev »

Jack. I'd be available to do the pics etc.

Kev

JackHorny

Clarification...

Post by JackHorny »

Having read Kev's reply to my message, I may have been a little unclear in my proposal.

Cathy Barry, Angel Long and Frazer are doing a studio-day in Bristol (I believe it's Bristol) - there was a question on this board as to whether there was such events "up north".

I am in the process of investigating this. I know of one girl who is interested in working with me on this project.

It is important to note that these events are NOT "participation" events. Photographers/videographers do their job whilst the models do their bit for the photograpers.

Before I take this any further forward I need to know if there is demand for this type of event. Please be clear about this, there is NO photographer participation with the models!

If anyone is interested in attending a B/G shoot, please email me - email addy on profile.

Jack Horny
I retired when I sadly realised nobody wanted me!
Hornetbloke

Re: Clarification...

Post by Hornetbloke »

Hey Jack, long time no speak dude. I know of a model in Mids who's getting into the bizz and will participate in B/G shoots albeit with condom until her cert is sorted out.
If you're interested then drop me a line.

Cheers,
Hornet

War is Peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength
Kev

Post by Kev »

Jack.

I understand what you're saying and I'm cool with that. i've worked with Sandie and stayed behind the camera (hard to believe I know...lol).

So if you want me for this let me know.

Kev

Steven

Post by Steven »

Yorkshire based videographer/editor available if required.
Thanks