Laura Meadows

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
IKLM

Laura Meadows

Post by IKLM »

I don't often post on here but check the forums every so often and noticed that a few of you have been enquiring after 'Laura Meadows'. I can inform you that she is currently on a 'break' from modelling work but replied "never say never" when I asked if this was for good.

She was touched to find out that she had a 'public' though so if you've got any messages for her I'll ensure that she gets them.
Coolcat

Re: Laura Meadows

Post by Coolcat »

...Perhaps you'd simply pass on my appreciation for her work so far.
I had the pleasure of enjoying her table dancing skills first hand, as well as her movies to date, and I really hope it's only a 'break' and not a permanent departure.
She always seems very natural, totally down to earth and extremely friendly - yet on screen, and on stage, she's as hot as they come!
Maybe you could invite her to our next bgafd party (if there's to be a fourth?!!) - as with all forumites and performers, I'm sure she would receive a very warm welcome, and I for one would love the chance to say hi to her again.
Many thanks.
Guffy

Re: Laura Meadows

Post by Guffy »

I for one hope she returns.

Was it by design or contract that she only worked for Phil and Cathy Barry ? I never understood why other producers never employed her. I did request that Deep Desires Pine Passions be released in a R18 version but I have not seen it.

Is Laura still supporting Bristol City ?

My regards to Laura and I shall carry on hoping for a speedy return.

Guffy