Laura Latex DVDs

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Whitlog

Laura Latex DVDs

Post by Whitlog »

am looking for DVDs with laura latex i know she did or does the uk swingers on tvx can you get that on dvd in hardcore or maybe some one out there knows of other stuff she has done thanks
Hitman

Re: Laura Latex DVDs

Post by Hitman »

Do you mean Lara latex?

If so the UK student House is available at most sex shops in the UK so that should be an easy find as its out on DVD, I think the whole series is out as a box set as well. It may well be available to buy on the net at Harmony's website? or any other?

The Fiona Cooper DVD you should be able to get from

Some one a few weeks back posted some links where there was some free Lara Latex clip downloads. Can't remember the name of the URL, it had Jenny Loveitt with her in one clip. I think If you did a search you may find it as it wasn't that long ago and it was on this message board as far as I remember.

Not aware of any TVX series being out on DVD, but it sounds like a good idea as the Adult Channel have bought a few of there TV shows out on DVD.