Jane Whitehouse hardcore

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
goldenballs

Jane Whitehouse hardcore

Post by goldenballs »

sorry if anyone was expecting to see pics of Jane here, but i am in fact looking for any movies in which Jane has done hardcore b/g.
From the films listed on here with her in, there does appear to be a few titles in which Jane does h/c b/g.
Does anyone know if they are still available anywhere?
thanks in advance.
colin

Re: Jane Whitehouse hardcore

Post by colin »

go to www.simplythebestdvd.com, under hetero dvds, then british girls dvds, then ben dover R18 dvds, then ben dover's dirty blondes ( BD1901)
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
goldenballs

Post by goldenballs »

Thanks colin, i'm pretty sure this title is also available in the Soho Original Bookshop up in town, didn't relise Jane Whitehouse was in it though.
Was her scene shot pre-boob job or something as I couldn't see any pics of her (or pics that looked like her) on the box cover shot provided by the Simplythebestdvd site?
Whitlog

Post by Whitlog »

you can also buy dvds or video from cathy barry site as jane is in some of them i think
goldenballs

Post by goldenballs »

thanks Whitlog, although the only title available from cathybarry.com which includes Jane doing h/c is Cathula, which i've got. Even then, the only h/c thing she does is sharing a cumshot with Cathy.
Thanks anyway.
colin

Post by colin »

be careful with the Ben Dover dvd Dirty Blondes because i believe there are 2 versions. the one at stb has Jane Whitehouse in. the other is also excellent but does not have Jane in, it has Rebeka Jordan in though and also the twins and Georgette Neal
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
middle_aged_dutchman

Post by middle_aged_dutchman »

If you want to buy the two boy/girl scenes she did for Seventeen:
on video:
Kinky Teens 3:
Lusty Teens 4:

on DVD:
Lusty Teens 4:
goldenballs

Post by goldenballs »

well , I got hold of Ben Dover's Dirty Blondes, interesting to see Jane doing hardcore b/g stuff. Its amazing how different she looks compared to her current look. Although the voice sounded familiar, i had to look closely at some other newer films with her in to make sure it was her (things like, a small mole on her left hand, and another couple of moles on her left arm etc..). Although the more i watched it the more i wished that she had continued to do more hardcore stuff.
I know a lot of people may disagree, but as hot as she looked in Dirty Blondes, I actually prefer her more current look. She looks so stunning in her scene in The Writer vol.1 where she's tied upto a bed while her guy screws another girl.