18-30's reps - how long 'til its on the net?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
monkey1977

18-30's reps - how long 'til its on the net?

Post by monkey1977 »

I've read with glee the stories in the press about the c18-30's reps playing hide the savaloy on a packed beach, and got to wondering, how long until the uncensored pics/ and or footage appear on the internet?

Now that I would pay to see!!

I'm thinking of arranging a trip with old club18-30, i reckon i'd have a right laugh - given the extras included!
Lister

Re: 18-30's reps - how long 'til its on the net?

Post by Lister »

The capts are in the paper today (sport) and are uncensored on the website (www.sundaysport.com) i think the full video is on tomorrow - tues def.

belmondouk

Re: 18-30's reps - Nadia?

Post by belmondouk »

Is this for TVX and is Nadia amongst them?
Lister

Re: 18-30's reps - Nadia?

Post by Lister »

No, mate - unfortunately not.

These are 3 genuine 18-30 reps, the story was in the papers last week.

Two resigned and the other was sacked after a local businessman in Corfu filmed them giving two holidaymakers blow jobs on a beechfront stage.

There was talk of them facing legal action from the Greek authorities at one point but that seems to have died down a bit.

The capts are in the Sport today and the vid on the web in the next day or so.

Keep up the good Nadia work though mate, it's quality and much appreciated, I'm a big fan of hers myself!