Chloe Real Girls Gone Bad - used to be on Purple Port?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
GlamourClub

Chloe Real Girls Gone Bad - used to be on Purple Port?

Post by GlamourClub »

Spotted Chloe on RGGB email newsletter
Chloe RGGB

Realised I used to follow her updates on Purple Port but her levels were always too low for my requirements (her profile went up to nude no open leg only).

Cleary she has since blown those published levels out the water for RGGB (tu)

So would now be interested in arranging a shoot but can no longer seem to find her on PP...not sure she was also called Chloe on there but I thought she was.

Anyone know of any profile accounts for contacting her?

Cheers
DrummerTog

Re: Chloe Real Girls Gone Bad - used to be on Purple Port?

Post by DrummerTog »

When she first started she did a couple of shoots to solo levels, and from knowing another model who worked with RGGB they take absolutely aaaaages to upload any content, it literally could be years old since they shot, they are very slow.

She reduced even her nude levels down to lingerie only, then since she got pregnant she stopped modelling altogether so I doubt this is recent.

She was a fave of mine, I always wanted to shoot with her normal stuff but too far away, my understanding is she has just had a baby and is stopping modelling indefinitely. She doesn't even use Insta anymore so I don't think she is around to book and if so like Is aid, I doubt it would be anything close to those levels I think its old content
Aidee

Post by Aidee »

I have the full video.

It's pretty clear she's a little out of her depth with such higher levels, it's all over her face.
GlamourClub

Post by GlamourClub »

@DrummerTog

Really appreciated you letting me know. Good point on their content being from years ago, I do the same so should have thought of that one... :S
shlj

Post by shlj »

Agreed RGGB updates come at least 18 months after they are filmed
boobs4hot

Post by boobs4hot »

cool
~~~~~~~~~~

[url=https://www.britainsgotbabes.com/]British Babes[/url]
davy99

Post by davy99 »

boobs4hot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cool

Go fuck yourself you spamming cocksucker
boobs4hot

Post by boobs4hot »

sexy babe
~~~~~~~~~~

[url=https://www.britainsgotbabes.com/]British Babes[/url]
SBIndependant

Post by SBIndependant »

Shes just come back on PP to announce she's only just had her baby so definitely old content. Looking at her pics, she looks in the preview similar shape and face to when she very first started modelling a few years back so I suspect it was very early shoot, high fee and a holiday... didn't sound like she enjoyed it much but since has kept to nude and lower as she got better at modelling (she is a truley fantastic model though).

She's probably a bit gutted the content has only just been released!
DudeG

Post by DudeG »

The RGGB vids used to be uploaded to Torrent sites, so after seeing her previews I was looking forward to downloading the full vids. Then about half way through last year the uploading stopped, and I haven't seen any RGGB vids on Torrent sites since :-(
Really hoping they re-appear.