LyciaSharyl.com and Customs B)

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
GTJames

LyciaSharyl.com and Customs B)

Post by GTJames »

Hi Guys,

The official website for busty UK Glamour girl and Page 3 model Lycia Sharyl has been online for 8 months now with two updates a week so stacks of really great content, shot all over the world. It even has some of my photography on it (still pinch myself tbh) and is from the same people behind the award winning Hayleys Secrets and sister sites.

Click: http://www.lyciasharyl.com/join/ccbill for the site and the option to join her (free) mailing list.

She has some custom vid and photo set orders and I will be shooting them later this month. If anyone would like on then just email:

info@lyciasharyl.com

Thanks for reading and stay well!

GT James
Glamour Photographer & Tea Boy
Charfan

Re: LyciaSharyl.com and Customs B)

Post by Charfan »

no bg unfortunately
GTJames

Post by GTJames »

That is true. But then she is a glamour model and most UK Page 3 girls tend not to model to those adult levels, particularly boy / girl. I cannot think of many of the Page 3 troop who have ever done b/g. And certainly I do not think any lads mags models did either. Her custom material is very popular tho :)-D
Glamour Photographer & Tea Boy
countb

Post by countb »

Bang on
fighting hard but fighting fair